How are you marketing yourself? Standing out from the rest can be the ticket you need to land your next big opportunity. A personal website is a great way to advertise your expertise to the world and create a personal brand. Have a look at one http://www.anton.lungameni.tunga-dev.com/
Here are some benefits of having your own personal web space:
- A personal website makes it easier for recruiters and clients to find you easier. People tend to start with a Google search when looking for people with certain skills. Therefore, when you have a personal website, you are ensuring that you show up in the results.
- A competitive advantage over your peers is something we all look for, especially when looking for a job. A personal website adds that competitive edge over those who use traditional CVs and Resumes. It can act as a dynamic CV/Resume that is easy to change and interactive.
- Having space to showcase your projects and ideas is a great way to build your own brand awareness. Therefore a personal website can be a great tool to do this and attract people who are interested in what you do.
- Blogging is a good way to express your opinions and write about certain areas where you consider yourself an expert. A personal website can incorporate a blog to enable this and get your writing interesting articles with no restrictions.
- It is an opportunity to learn how to market yourself and how to manage a website. So with a personal website, you will learn so much about online marketing. You will see how websites and social media work hand in hand.
I bet now you are thinking of getting your own personal web space. Tunga Software Developers offer personal websites from as little as N$ 1 500 per year. Therefore we can assist you in creating a beautiful site that promotes what you can offer the world.